Job Title: Administrative & Accounts Assistant
To provide efficient and effective administrative and account reconciliation support services to the Representative and the Cayman Islands Government Office in the UK; to assist individuals seeking information on the Cayman Islands and to be an initial point of contact for Caymanians in the UK, with due regard for the sensitive nature of highly classified and confidential material/information that flows through the office.
- Receptionist duties
- General office administration
- Travel itineraries
- Inventory maintenance
- Basic bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records
- Budget compliance
- Monitor attendance records
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or alternatively a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in accounting/budgeting or a related field
- Protocols and the ability to exercise diplomacy in relation to working with Senior Government officials, dignitaries, members of the FCO etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or to apply with CV by deadline of close of business London Time, GMT on 21 February 2020.