Based upon the Gov.UK website at Entering the UK: Before you leave for the UK – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
All travellers returning to the UK must do the following:
Prior to Traveling:
- Take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel
- Book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of your quarantine
- Complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
- Quarantine in the place you’re staying or in a managed quarantine hotel for 10 days when you arrive in England
- Take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on day 2 and day 8 of quarantining [unless your job permits exemption]
- You may be able to end your quarantine early by booking a third coronavirus test through Test to Release.
- Follow the national lockdown rules
If you break the quarantine rules, you may face a penalty of up to £10,000.
*Cayman is not exempt from these regulations.
Information about travel in and out of NORTHERN IRELAND – COMMON TRAVEL AREA – HERE.