Travel rules are changing and will come into effect this Friday, 17th December 2021. What’s new?
- The accepted testing window for all travellers (both vaccinated and unvaccinated) arriving in the Cayman Islands has been changed from 72 hours to 1 day from departure.
- The accepted testing window for all travellers departing from Grand Cayman, and unvaccinated persons travelling to Sister Islands from Grand Cayman has been changed from 72 hours to 1 day.
- The definition of “departure” has been updated to include the departure of any connecting flights or transit flights for the purposes of the journey to the Islands, where the duration of the layover between those flights does not exceed 12 hours.
- The term “accepted test” has been updated to include certified Lateral Flow Tests (LFT), PCR tests can still be used as well.
- All costs for travel-related testing are the responsibility of the traveller.
- The changes affect all travellers age 5 years and over.
Visit here to learn more and read the rules in full.